Saturday, October 2, 2010

Makeup Look 1

Hello Lovelies ^-^




So today's post is going to be about this makeup look I have completed, Yay! My roommate has officially become my second model =] in my "makeup career", which means that she is my second attempt on putting makeup on someone lol. No, I am not a professional or anything, but it is nice to try and put makeup on others even though I am still a noob xD. Its a good practice for different makeup looks on different types of eye shapes and skin tones. *All of these products are owned by my roommate* I have also done a makeup look on Rinny from Rinnysbeautydiary which will be in another upcoming post =). Only some of the pictures are displayed because I don't have pictures of all of them. If you are interested I can do more reviews on these products and show more pics in the future. I hope you all enjoy =).

Products used:
Eyes - Forever 21 makeup palette (Brown colors)
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Palette (07 Spring Moss -only the highlight color)
Clinique Touch Tint for Eyes (07 Lilac Frost-as a eye base)
Mac Technakohl Liner (Graphblack)
Maybelline New York XXL Mascara (Soft Black)
Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara







Face -Mac Mineralize Blush (Rhapsody In Two- as a highlighter)
Mac Mineralize Blush (Warm Soul - as a contour and bronzer)
Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow (234 Disco Pink -as a blush)

Rhapsody ^ Warm Soul ^




Lips - Mac Amplified (Half 'N Half A49)
Mac Superglass ( Superflash )



Enjoy the rest of her wonderful modeling =) ...




4 comments:

  1. Tina looks great! You did such a beautiful job Jenn (maybe you should consider becoming a MUA instead! haha). Oh, and I mentioned your blog in my latest post <3 You should follow my blog with your new account so my updates show up in your dashboard on blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the post on Rinny's blog she mentions above. And am glad I did. You did a great job with your roommate's makeup. She looks beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! And I just love that palette!
    Wow, great work!
    I think I need those MSF from MAC now, lol!
    Now following,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rinny: Thanks! =) heheh yep makeup is my passion =D

    @ Sakie and Thomas Gantz: Thank you again =]. If you have any requests I will get to them asap =).. Thank you for following

    @ Catanya: Thank you for following =). And I will do a review on that palette shortly coming up =). lol yeah those mac blushes are nice the Mac msf's are really pricey though for my budget. xDD

    ReplyDelete