Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Love Your Blog Tag

Hello Ladies!

This is been a long overdue tag of the "I Love Your Blog Tag"
from Rinny. Thank you for the tag =). ok, so here we go:

Rules: Answer 10 questions and Tag 10 bloggers.

1. Why did you create this blog?
I wanted to create this blog inspired by Rinny. I wanted to share my love for makeup =] because I'm usually a conservative type of girl, so posting my makeup online would be a greater way to share my looks since I rarely wear them out..xP

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow mostly beauty makeup blogs, some are from youtubers who have blogs, and some of my subbies too =).

3. Favorite makeup brand?
I don't really have a favorite makeup brand, but I do mostly prefer drugstore over higher-ends since I'm still a college student and living under my mom's roof xPP

4. Favorite clothing brand?
I like Aeropostale because their hoodies are so comfy =] and affordable when they have sales. I feel like their Tees are really fitting for females too, and their polos.

5. Your indispensable makeup product:
mmm... I would pick concealer, it does wonders!


6. Your favorite color:
Purple =))

7. Your Perfume:
I don't have a big collection of perfume since i don't. but if body sprays count then I usually use Bath and Body Work's cherry blossom body spray.. I think it might have been discontinued now.

8. Your favorite film:
I really adore Princess Diaries xD, the Pretty Woman =], and Pursuit of happiness.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I would like to visit China =) because it is my home country and I have never been back before since the last time i visit when I was a baby. They have really cheap clothes and makeup and .. everything! lol =]]]] can't wait to go with Rinny one day. ^_~

10. Make the last question yourself and answer:
Favorite singer?
answer: for guys, I really like JJ lin, Wang leehom, seven, Big Bang, Far East Movement, Wilber Pan.
for girls, I really like Charmaine from Twins, Miriam Yang, Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang, and I can't think of anymore lol but I usually listen to more Asian songs than American ones..

I Tag my subbies.. since I can only tag 10, and Rinny had already tagged me =P.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I have a job and some cash so we can all go to China one day! I can imagine how much fun we would have there, not to mention how much we're probably going to stuff our faces lol. We'd probably need to bring extra suitcases to bring back all the clothes and beauty products we get haha. Ahhh one day hopefully! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol np =]. hope you have a great day too =].

    ReplyDelete