Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Purple Passion Nails *


Hellooo all =]

So I've decided to share some of my nail 'art' lol.. I have a big interest in nail art and nail painting actually, even though I'm not that good at it xP..




I am not very skilled at all when it comes to painting with my left hand.. do you ladies have taht problem as well?.. lol
My favorite color is purple =] so I love to paint my nails that color x)





I've decided to pain my nails a metallic purple color from Brucci from the drugstore. It's a nice medium shade of purple with a hint of blue tints to it so it makes it look somewhat voilet. =] really pretty!

I added a heart from using white nailpolish and a few coats of clear glitter nailpolish on top. Sorry for the bad quality of the camera... but I hope you all enjoy and have fun with your nails! =]



Stuff I used:
Brucci Nail Polish in Typhoon Lagoon

Brucci clear nail polish w/ reflex glitters

Essie white nail polish

Toothpick for art tool

4 comments:

  1. my boyfriend told me that I should comment on blogs via using IE. so yay <3 haha! was gotta say this is a cute nail polish,bt sad that im too lazy grow my nails tho, haha

    And as for ur question about the ranges of outfits: I actually went into the shops and tried them n filmed them,hv to b done in a low profile tho bt I wud bring my own shoes before I go out to fix a better mix & match

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do manicures so nicely, you should do more and post them up! And I am unable to apply polish nicely on both my hands; it always comes out streaky :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sweetkuromi: Lol yay. im glad that you can come back to comment =]. and lol at your comment about your outfits when you go to the mall. I would never have that much enthusiasm to do that xp. I'll take pics but without the shoes lol.

    @ Jazzy E: Ty for following and your lovely comment! =]

    @ Rinny: ty =]. i'll try to so more when im free lol.

    @ Gingersmaps: ty! =]

    ReplyDelete