Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello! - Update

Hello Girlies!

My oh my it has been .... like more than half a year since i have updated?? I am so sorry! Usually I am not very good at blogging. But! I do have a youtube channel that I do try to update, though I am still a bit late on that. xD if you guys would like, I can try to both post blogs about my youtube vids, like something that Jen from Frmheadtotoe does. If you guys would like to check out my youtube channel, my acct name is the same as my username for this blog acct : A2NL0V4U. There isn't much on there, but I am still learning and trying out different things =).


So, a Long, few months ago... I had won a giveaway from Pinkstrawberrielove's contest that I had posted a long while back! She had a cute sticker on my package too! =D

Sorry Riya! but thank you very much for the giveaway! =) I had won the siler BB cream from Missha.

Left: No Flash RIght: With Flash

I have tried the Missha BB cream and I do quite enjoy it! the shade is slightly lighter than my skintone, However it will be perfect for the wintertime. =P


Riya was also really nice to send me a little note and include a few samples from Laneige =).


I haven't tried the samples from the Laneige samples yet. But I did hear from Rinny that she loves Laneige skincare and purchaed the full sized bottles =).

Thanks again Riya!






1 comment:

  1. Haha you are definitely right about that - I looove Laneige's skincare products :D The BB Cream does look a bit light on you, but hopefully it'll be a better match during the winter :)

    ReplyDelete