Saturday, January 22, 2011

*New Tutorial! Blue Makeup* =]



Hello Lovelies!

It's been a Long while since I've made an actual post again, and this time I have a new look for you girlies =]. It's a nice blue look for the party time or going out =).

I was inspired by my new friend Jenny who loves the color blue haha. I've tried to tone down my dramatic-ness (? xD) techniques by not bringing the color too high to the brow bone and keeping it near the lid part of the eye only.


My friend Jenny has a slight crease on her eyelids, so this was a bit of a challenge for me to put makeup on her for the color to show up when she opens her eyes. But the outcome was great and perfect! =D

Hehe, =] this was a fun makeup look to do =] and I love the way it come out. Plus she is so pretty ... made me kinda jealous ... hahahs =P ... Shhh! =x.


I used only drugstore makeup for this look! -, Revlon, Wet N' Wild, and Maybelline.

1) Put a light shimmer blue all over lid.
2) Put a light -medium blue on inner lids.
3) Put dark ocean blue on outer half of lid and line eyes with this color.
4) Put a darker ashy-grey blue on outer corners.
5) Line eyes, curl lashes, and mascara like usual.
6) Do what you would usually do to glam up your hair =]. Here, I curled Jenny's hair with a 1" straightener.



Hope everyone enjoyed this tutorial and enjoy the rest of our silly pics and Jenny's
modeling =)!

Lol... I look so funny here but the pic came out cute^ xp.. for Jenny at least =D

Have a great day everyone! =]

7 comments:

  1. She looks great! Good job on the eye makeup; it looks like you're getting good practice on doing eye makeup for us non-double eyelidders :D

    P.S. And I think you look cute in the photos too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty eva!!!! =) ^-^ haha yeah i've been practicing =D .. only once though hehe. We should start making vids together! =] for real this time haha cus i have my camera and I'm kinda starting to make videos xp hehe.

    and lol at your second comment. =P wait till we post ours ..... =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm forcing you to blog more, so I tagged you for the "7 Beauty Characteristics" post. lol

    Post here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so brave to do blue eyemakeup! Looking forward to future tutorials. Btw, are you watching any TVB right now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rinny: Thanks xD I'll get to your tag eventually xD when I am on break maybe! so I have more time to blog

    @Diana: Thank you Diana =]. DO you have any requests for any specific eye looks?

    And I just finished watching Beauty of the Game (美麗高解像)

    But for the past few months I've watched: 巴不得爸爸 - Chip Off the Old Block

    -Can't Buy Me Love (公主嫁到)

    - Beyond the Realm of Conscience(宮心計)

    All of these are pretty good =] even though they are from 2009 XP.... I have been trying to find 2010 ones but since I'm still in university, it's hard to watch tvb sometimes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit. so elegant :)
    you really did a good job!
    by the way, you really have a nice blog.
    definitely going to follow you. :)
    http://misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ MissKat: thank you very much for following~!! =)

    ReplyDelete