Monday, January 10, 2011

YoutTube Inspired Post

Hello all =]

Happy late New Year.. xp. Sorry I haven't posted any new blogs in a long long while. But here is one of them =]! I have been on Youtube a lot recently and I've wanted to do this tag. It's called " My Imperfections Tag". No one tagged me lol but I wanna do this anyway =].

So the jist of the tag is to post 3 things that you DON'T like about yourself and 3 things that you DO like about yourself. Easy enough right? =] let's start! =P.

3 of my 'perfections'
1) My Eyelids:
Most of you might not notice this until
you guys look at it very very carefully, but my eyelids are actually not symmetrical with each other. You can probably find one of my older pics on here. One of my eyelid creases are 'deeper' than the other and higher, so when I put on my makeup, it's often hard for me to make then look even because when i look up, one of my eye makeup is barely visible.

2) My Body Figure:
I know that most girls are not completely satisfied with their physical appearance.. and I'm one of them Xp. I don't like how I'm so 'full' in some parts of my body, so its kinda hard for me to find slimming looking clothing. As an Asian, I'm very attracted to the slender, straight -figured type of girls( not in a homosexual way xp ) Most girls in th
e Asian community are very very slim, smaller chested girls, and when they wear their clothing, it seems more fitting, and better looking xP lol idk. I just wish I had a better slimmer body, but I know that no matter how much exercise I do, my glass figure with wide hips won't go away... xp lol



3) My Acne Prone Skin:
Since I was a preteen, I've started to have a lot of acne problems, and my skin is Very oily. xP usually withihin a few hours, my face looks really greasy, looking like a grease ball xp. I don't have severe acne, but sometimes lots of big spots here and there. I have very low self-esteem when it comes to my skin and physical appearance.. But now it's starting to get a bit better with using the right products.


Now the good part =] lol 3 things I Like about myself <3~
1) My Big eyes:
Even though the lids are uneven, I like how big my eyes naturally are, without geo lenses =].

2) My Collar Bones:
Even though I am a bit Meaty, my collar bones are still very visible, which I like very much when I wear v-necks or dresses.

3) My Personality:
I like my bold personality xp. I can be really open with people. Like when I'm in class, xp I won't be shy to ask classmates things about class or anything.. xp lol something that is kinda hard i.m.o in colleges and universities. I like how I'm mostly funny too hehe =].

Feel free to do this 'tag' as well! =] and share some of your perfections and imperfections, But don't be on the down side about yourself =/. Remember that everyone is different, so we should try and stick to what we like about ourselves =]

have a great day everyone =]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this :) I think the eyelid crease thing is actually very common, because I have that same problem too :/

    And lol at what you said about "being attracted to the slender girls (but not in the homo way) :P

    ReplyDelete